TYOGA GOLF COURSE
GUIDELINES FOR GOLF COURSE OPERATIONS/DENSITY REDUCTION PLAN
STAFF DIRECTIVES, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
We ask all employees and all patrons if you feel sick, in any capacity that you stay home for the safety of other golfers and golf course staff. As such, if any staff members are showing signs of being ill, they will be sent home immediately. We also have instructed our staff to wash hands frequently and to wear gloves when handling any type of transaction between patrons (i.e. handling inventory, cart keys, etc.). Pro shop employees will always be wearing masks when dealing with patrons and we ask the patrons to wear a mask when inside the pro shop. All touch points will be disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day in the pro shop. Carts will be cleaned prior to use by patrons. Additionally, to eliminate nonessential touch points on the golf course, ball washers, pencils and bunker rakes will be removed. All staff and patrons are to adhere to the 6’ minimum (“two club lengths”) social distance directive.
Pro Shop and Payment Transactions:
- Golfers must secure a tee time in advance of play by phone. (570) 724-1653 Press 1 for Pro Shop. NO walk-up play will be allowed without a tee time in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing and allowing our team to space out golfers appropriately on the course and around the clubhouse. Please call the Pro Shop from your car and we will do our best to accommodate everyone.
- NO cash transactions will be accepted, credit card, only will be permitted. The handling of cards and receipts are to be done by the patron, signatures are not to be required. Staff are to wipe machine after every transaction.
- To reduce the number of transactions, one payment per group is encouraged.
- When possible, prepay by calling the shop to make payment in advance.
- A maximum of 4 guests will be allowed in the Golf Shop at one time.
Rules of Play:
- Tee time intervals will be set at 15 minutes apart.
- Only one patron per cart.
- Do not share clubs, carts or any other equipment.
- No Bunker rakes are present on the course. Please do your best to smooth footprints upon exit of all bunkers.
- Do NOT touch the flagstick. Foam will be in the bottom of the hole to raise the ball.
- Upon completion of play, please park your cart along the wooden fence behind 18 green and leave your key in the cart.
- PLEASE, Practice good hygiene, wash your hands, and bring hand sanitizer.